Subject: MALAYSIA: Request for Bilateral Meeting during 42nd ICAO Assembly, Montreal, Canada
From: "Siti Norain binti Abdul Aziz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Hadiyatul Hayati binti Khalil" <[email-masked]>, "Asnawi bin Abd Latif" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2025 15:14:11 +0300

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from the Ministry of Transport Malaysia. 

I hope this email finds you well.

I have the honour to inform you that the Delegation of Malaysia will be
participating in the 42nd ICAO Assembly in Montreal, Canada. The
delegation will be led by His Excellency Datuk Haji Hasbi Habibollah,
Deputy Minister of Transport Malaysia.

In this regard, we would like to  request a bilateral meeting with your
Delegation on the sidelines of the event, from 22nd September onwards.
Understanding the demanding schedules of the Heads of Delegation, the
Malaysian Delegation remains flexible and would be pleased to arrange the
meeting at any mutually convenient time.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me at the details provided below.

We would be grateful for your response and looking forward to your
favourable reply.

Thank you.

 

SITI NORAIN ABDUL AZIZ (Ms.)

Aviation Division

Ministry of Transport Malaysia

*: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

*: +603 8892 1470 / +60108999319 (WhatsApp)

 <https://www.mot.gov.my>  
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.